понедельник, 6 января 2020 г.

CYDIA TVOUT2 MIRROR TVOUT DOWNLOAD

The map layer doesn't seem to display properly with Magellan Roadmate or Navigon. I need someone with an iPad2 to test it who can perform a couple of simple "ssh" commands to install a ". Where is France 24 storing the resolution?? Also, the hack TVOut2 uses, only displays the last "layer" drawn so for some apps this can make the image presented on the TV incomplete. The developer was no help at all. I'm getting crazy trying to figure out how to making it work. Even when the iPhone's native display is updating smoothly, there is lag and sometimes doesn't even update the output at all. cydia tvout2 mirror tvout

Uploader: Vudora
Date Added: 19 November 2005
File Size: 53.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28891
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





How do I reset my resolution for this app?

TVOut2 Mirror TVOut

Not sure if this is nirror right place but I have a request if possible. The framerate problems seems to happen with slowly updating layers like on GPS apps.

cydia tvout2 mirror tvout

Flip y button seems no need now. Even when the iPhone's native display is updating smoothly, there is lag and sometimes doesn't even update the output at tovut. I have the fix ready if someone wants to take it for a spin.

Does it have a solution? Whoops, thought I already mentioned my device.

cydia tvout2 mirror tvout

It used to work fine. Hi Ned, It is true what you say that TVOut2 can produce images from backgrounded apps and I'm afraid its a problem which is difficult to avoid since iOS4. I'll wait for your help! Why is this happening?

I've used split, gaming and video modes in all possible configurations. Your app was the best one, but I keep having this problem. On other types of navigation apps that are on demand like Waze, the maps displays, but the output doesn't seem consistant.

Tweaks Changes

tvoht The display doesn't mirror the native display as it did in iOS 4 it seems. OK, here it is, the fix for iPad2 being upside-down.

cydia tvout2 mirror tvout

I should also note I'm using an iPhone 3G with version 3. Or even get a modified version which only displays in landscape like the videos do by default? I need someone with an iPad2 to test it who can perform a couple of simple "ssh" commands to install a ".

Forums and Discussions ModMy Forums. Been frustrated ever since iOS5 though. What phone do you have?

The commands to install the deb file once you have it on a mac are: Leads me to realize yvout they changed a lot in the way iOS5 outputs display. My problem is this: The good thing is your deb file works so well.

TVOut2 Mirror TVOut

The map layer doesn't seem mirrot display properly with Magellan Roadmate or Navigon. I'm using an iPhone 4 on iOS 5. It seems that with iPad2s the screen orientation is rotated degrees however so I will have to do another update. Now, France24 on my phone doesn't fill the screen. I have tried putting it into landscape mode first and then locking the rotation but when I insert the phone into the cradle it comes up on the monitor in portrait mode but the image is 90 degress rotated landscape.

Other programs that are constantly refreshing like games, videos or when you're actively swiping around on the screen don't seem to exhibit this latency. I have noticed, that the problem occurs with DisplayOut 1. I've tried reinstalling to no avail.

But the one problem I face is this:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий